Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tennis anyone??????

My Fabulous Tennis Friends! This is all of us at a tennis camp in St George. We had so much fun, and hope to do it again soon. Thanks for the good time girls!




As most of you know I am obsessed with tennis. I come by it naturally cuz so is my mom! We pay as much and as often we can. We played in a mother daughter tournament on sat in the finals and lost to the club Pro and her mother (who is also a 4.0 player) But I was thrilled cuz we got 2 games off them and had many deciding points. I still am trying to get geoff to have the same passion for tennis as I do. But he is pretty bitter that I can beat him at a sport. I won my match today, and I have one tomorrow in Bountiful. (Does It sound like I'm obsessed? Gavin loves to watch me play, well he doesnt have much of a choice at this point, but I'm already booking my Wimbledon tickets in 18 years to watch him! lol

2 comments:

spenceandcass said...

I am planning on becoming obsessed with tennis.....next year.

Bertie said...

Tennis is awesome!! Good for you:)

Your family pics turned out super cute!!