Friday, October 17, 2008

Kido's


Hadley- Cassie took these,
and I love them, Thanks Cass

Hannah

Gavin (one of the only times hes
ever cried! lol
(Me and Gavin)


My Wonderful Husband:
So I just had to let everyone know that Geoff has a romantic side! For our anniversary he surprised me with a candlelight dinner at our parents cabin. He had roses, and music, and the fire going and even had a menu printed out of all my favorite things to eat, which he prepared. Filet mingion, artichockes, carrot cake, just to mention a few... He had even arrange a sitter for the kids overnight!!! Ya whoo!!! I want him to know how much I appreciated his thoughtfulness. (and thanks mom and dad for letting us use the cabin) Even after 9 years he still surprises me.:)

2 comments:

spenceandcass said...

What the crap!!!!???? What got into Geoff? Thats awesome!

Bertie said...

What cute pictures!! And lucky you- fun night at the cabin!! Way to go Geoff and happy 9th anniversary:)